I didn’t think about it much when I booked my flights to Marrakesh (or Marrakech if you’re spelling it the French way) they were cheap and it was someplace new so I hit ‘confirm purchase’ without so much as second thought. As I would come to learn, Marrakesh is not your typical summer holiday destination. […]
Want more? Subscribe!
Most popular posts!
- Save money on your travels. My top 7 tips! By Foreign Aussie on July 5, 2017 3
- 4 steps to help turn your dream into reality! By Foreign Aussie on January 27, 2017 3
- 10 tips to make your airport experience less stressful. By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 3
- Montenegro, worth the trip? By Foreign Aussie on December 8, 2016 2
- Want to travel somewhere a little off the beaten track in Europe? Bosnia & Herzegovina is the place! By Foreign Aussie on April 15, 2017 2
Revolution Slider Error: Failed to load Stream
... Life begins at the end of your comfort zone ...