I wasn’t scared to visit this part of the world but I 100% came here with an attitude of skepticism. Trust no-one, be super careful, never leave your valuables unprotected blah blah blah. The truth is I’ve learnt that those things are really the least of your worries! It’s the little stuff no-one tells you […]
I used to think travel was expensive, but after travelling far and wide I’ve come to realise that my first few trips were only expensive because I allowed them to be. Travel can be super affordable if you organise yourself accordingly! here are 7 of my best money saving tips; 1. Eat locally The locals […]
I’ve collected so many golden nuggets of knowledge during my years of travelling, many of them you will pick up along your way too through your own experiences. There are a handful of these nuggets though that are really worth knowing about before you embark because they can make your trip just that much more […]
Want more? Subscribe!
Most popular posts!
- 10 tips to make your airport experience less stressful. By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 3
- Save money on your travels. My top 7 tips! By Foreign Aussie on July 5, 2017 3
- 4 steps to help turn your dream into reality! By Foreign Aussie on January 27, 2017 3
- Thinking of doing a Euro-trip but aren’t sure where to start?… By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 2
- Are you saying yes to animal abuse? Be aware on your travels. By Foreign Aussie on February 9, 2016 2