Meeting people in London is hard! And if you’re like me and are coming to London knowing absolutely no one, it’s really quite frightening. I’ll admit that my first month in London was an emotional roller coaster – I cried alot! and I even contemplated giving up and going home. I’m so glad now that I […]
Firstly, pat yourself on the back for being brave enough to get here! Secondly, get pumped because you’ve just made the best decision of your life. Also, you’re going to need all that positive energy to get past the first couple of months, no-one said it would be easy and that’s because it’s not. The […]
Want more? Subscribe!
Most popular posts!
- 4 steps to help turn your dream into reality! By Foreign Aussie on January 27, 2017 3
- 10 tips to make your airport experience less stressful. By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 3
- Save money on your travels. My top 7 tips! By Foreign Aussie on July 5, 2017 3
- Want to travel somewhere a little off the beaten track in Europe? Bosnia & Herzegovina is the place! By Foreign Aussie on April 15, 2017 2
- Ten places in Italy you really shouldn’t miss! By Foreign Aussie on January 9, 2017 2