Meeting people in London is hard! And if you’re like me and are coming to London knowing absolutely no one, it’s really quite frightening. I’ll admit that my first month in London was an emotional roller coaster – I cried alot! and I even contemplated giving up and going home. I’m so glad now that I […]
Firstly, pat yourself on the back for being brave enough to get here! Secondly, get pumped because you’ve just made the best decision of your life. Also, you’re going to need all that positive energy to get past the first couple of months, no-one said it would be easy and that’s because it’s not. The […]
Want more? Subscribe!
Most popular posts!
- 10 tips to make your airport experience less stressful. By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 3
- Save money on your travels. My top 7 tips! By Foreign Aussie on July 5, 2017 3
- 4 steps to help turn your dream into reality! By Foreign Aussie on January 27, 2017 3
- My 2016 in a nutshell! By Foreign Aussie on December 31, 2016 2
- Thinking of doing a Euro-trip but aren’t sure where to start?… By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 2