I used to think travel was expensive, but after travelling far and wide I’ve come to realise that my first few trips were only expensive because I allowed them to be. Travel can be super affordable if you organise yourself accordingly! here are 7 of my best money saving tips; 1. Eat locally The locals […]
I was born and raised in Australia, The Great Southern Land. The envy of so many for its warm weather, wide open spaces and abundance of possibility – but it has its downsides too! one of those being extreme isolation. Being so isolated makes it time consuming and expensive to travel so for a very […]
Even three years of travelling later i am still like an excitable child when shopping for my keepsakes. Looking back now through my rather extensive collection of souvenirs makes me dizzy with nostalgia, i just love being transported back to all those moments from so long ago. I think that the most important thing about […]
Ladies, let me start by reminding you that it’s ok to not have a ring on your finger – of any kind! or be a mum by the age of 25. That is such an outdated and warped expectation which I doubt I’d be incorrect in assuming is one which most of us are guilty […]
Want more? Subscribe!
Most popular posts!
- 10 tips to make your airport experience less stressful. By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 3
- Save money on your travels. My top 7 tips! By Foreign Aussie on July 5, 2017 3
- 4 steps to help turn your dream into reality! By Foreign Aussie on January 27, 2017 3
- Ten places in Italy you really shouldn’t miss! By Foreign Aussie on January 9, 2017 2
- My 2016 in a nutshell! By Foreign Aussie on December 31, 2016 2