I used to think travel was expensive, but after travelling far and wide I’ve come to realise that my first few trips were only expensive because I allowed them to be. Travel can be super affordable if you organise yourself accordingly! here are 7 of my best money saving tips; 1. Eat locally The locals […]
Firstly, pat yourself on the back for being brave enough to get here! Secondly, get pumped because you’ve just made the best decision of your life. Also, you’re going to need all that positive energy to get past the first couple of months, no-one said it would be easy and that’s because it’s not. The […]
Want more? Subscribe!
Most popular posts!
- 10 tips to make your airport experience less stressful. By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 3
- Save money on your travels. My top 7 tips! By Foreign Aussie on July 5, 2017 3
- 4 steps to help turn your dream into reality! By Foreign Aussie on January 27, 2017 3
- Thinking of doing a Euro-trip but aren’t sure where to start?… By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 2
- Are you saying yes to animal abuse? Be aware on your travels. By Foreign Aussie on February 9, 2016 2