I stepped onto Albanian soil with heavy legs, dreaming of a shower. Shading my eyes from the sun I trudged towards passport control. After an unpleasant night in Corfu Airport and three hours of walking in the blistering sun I was glad to see the boat I’d arrived on disappear into the distance, a symbol […]
Want more? Subscribe!
Most popular posts!
- 10 tips to make your airport experience less stressful. By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 3
- Save money on your travels. My top 7 tips! By Foreign Aussie on July 5, 2017 3
- 4 steps to help turn your dream into reality! By Foreign Aussie on January 27, 2017 3
- Thinking of doing a Euro-trip but aren’t sure where to start?… By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 2
- Are you saying yes to animal abuse? Be aware on your travels. By Foreign Aussie on February 9, 2016 2
Revolution Slider Error: Failed to load Stream
... Life begins at the end of your comfort zone ...