We lumbered up to the bus station in Cancun in search of a bus to our next destination, Tulum or to be more precise ‘Chemuyil’ which is 10 minutes North of Tulum. We were told to catch a bus to Playa Del Carmen and then we would have to get a taxi to Chemuyil as […]
I didn’t think about it much when I booked my flights to Marrakesh (or Marrakech if you’re spelling it the French way) they were cheap and it was someplace new so I hit ‘confirm purchase’ without so much as second thought. As I would come to learn, Marrakesh is not your typical summer holiday destination. […]
When I’m on a trip and I overhear someone complain about the customs, language or food it always makes me want to tap them on the shoulder and ask “What exactly did you expect?” Not kidding I was in Thailand once and heard someone yell “DOESN’T ANYONE HERE SPEAK ENGLISH?!” ermm you’re in a non […]
I used to think travel was expensive, but after travelling far and wide I’ve come to realise that my first few trips were only expensive because I allowed them to be. Travel can be super affordable if you organise yourself accordingly! here are 7 of my best money saving tips; 1. Eat locally The locals […]
This week’s guest post comes to you from Janiel Green, the creative behind ‘Gypsy Soul Adventure’. A fantastic blog focusing on stripping your fears and insecurities in order to have not only the best travel experiences, but the best life. In this post she retells the story of her trip trekking through the Jamaican Jungle […]
Guys I can’t believe it! I’ve been selected as a winner of the versatile blogger award, this is AMAZING! As an unestablished travel blogger it is SO nice to be recognized by my peers in the blogging community. Gaining traction as a blogger is very slow and very tough, this recognition for my writing is a […]
Want more? Subscribe!
Most popular posts!
- 4 steps to help turn your dream into reality! By Foreign Aussie on January 27, 2017 3
- 10 tips to make your airport experience less stressful. By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 3
- Save money on your travels. My top 7 tips! By Foreign Aussie on July 5, 2017 3
- Want to travel somewhere a little off the beaten track in Europe? Bosnia & Herzegovina is the place! By Foreign Aussie on April 15, 2017 2
- Ten places in Italy you really shouldn’t miss! By Foreign Aussie on January 9, 2017 2