I used to think travel was expensive, but after travelling far and wide I’ve come to realise that my first few trips were only expensive because I allowed them to be. Travel can be super affordable if you organise yourself accordingly! here are 7 of my best money saving tips; 1. Eat locally The locals […]
If you’re reading this I can only assume you’ve taken the first step and decided to begin, so well done. Now you need to get the ball rolling on that blog – but you have no idea where to start right?! That’s where this post comes in. Below is an in depth guide detailing everything […]
This week’s guest post comes to you from Janiel Green, the creative behind ‘Gypsy Soul Adventure’. A fantastic blog focusing on stripping your fears and insecurities in order to have not only the best travel experiences, but the best life. In this post she retells the story of her trip trekking through the Jamaican Jungle […]
I was born and raised in Australia, The Great Southern Land. The envy of so many for its warm weather, wide open spaces and abundance of possibility – but it has its downsides too! one of those being extreme isolation. Being so isolated makes it time consuming and expensive to travel so for a very […]
Ladies, let me start by reminding you that it’s ok to not have a ring on your finger – of any kind! or be a mum by the age of 25. That is such an outdated and warped expectation which I doubt I’d be incorrect in assuming is one which most of us are guilty […]
Want more? Subscribe!
Most popular posts!
- 10 tips to make your airport experience less stressful. By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 3
- Save money on your travels. My top 7 tips! By Foreign Aussie on July 5, 2017 3
- 4 steps to help turn your dream into reality! By Foreign Aussie on January 27, 2017 3
- Thinking of doing a Euro-trip but aren’t sure where to start?… By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 2
- Are you saying yes to animal abuse? Be aware on your travels. By Foreign Aussie on February 9, 2016 2