Yes! it’s not your typical holiday experience but it’s definitely worth checking out. I had no idea how unalike Eastern Europe is to it’s western counterpart, it was totally different to any place on the continent that I’d been before (which was so exciting!) I won’t lie and say it was beautiful and stunning and […]
Want more? Subscribe!
Most popular posts!
- 4 steps to help turn your dream into reality! By Foreign Aussie on January 27, 2017 3
- 10 tips to make your airport experience less stressful. By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 3
- Save money on your travels. My top 7 tips! By Foreign Aussie on July 5, 2017 3
- Want to travel somewhere a little off the beaten track in Europe? Bosnia & Herzegovina is the place! By Foreign Aussie on April 15, 2017 2
- Ten places in Italy you really shouldn’t miss! By Foreign Aussie on January 9, 2017 2
Revolution Slider Error: Failed to load Stream
... Life begins at the end of your comfort zone ...