I used to think travel was expensive, but after travelling far and wide I’ve come to realise that my first few trips were only expensive because I allowed them to be. Travel can be super affordable if you organise yourself accordingly! here are 7 of my best money saving tips; 1. Eat locally The locals […]
Want to travel somewhere a little off the beaten track in Europe? Bosnia & Herzegovina is the place!
The sole reason for booking my trip to Bosnia & Herzegovina was how affordable it was to get there, I had a spare week up my sleeve to go somewhere and I found flights from London to Dubrovnik for £100 return so I booked it! to my surprise it was only another £100 on top […]
A couple of years ago I met a Canadian girl at a bar in London, she picked up my accent and said “oh you’re Australian! I just got back from there” smiling I replied “did you love it?” an awkward silence followed and then she said “no, I hated it” For a few seconds I was stunned! I’d literally […]
Some of us like listening to music to pass the time on those long bus, train and plane journeys while we’re travelling from place to place, lost in their own thoughts. Me, I prefer to bury my nose in a good book and get swept away in a different time, world, or both! lost in someone else’s thoughts. So if […]
Want more? Subscribe!
Most popular posts!
- 4 steps to help turn your dream into reality! By Foreign Aussie on January 27, 2017 3
- 10 tips to make your airport experience less stressful. By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 3
- Save money on your travels. My top 7 tips! By Foreign Aussie on July 5, 2017 3
- Want to travel somewhere a little off the beaten track in Europe? Bosnia & Herzegovina is the place! By Foreign Aussie on April 15, 2017 2
- Ten places in Italy you really shouldn’t miss! By Foreign Aussie on January 9, 2017 2