We lumbered up to the bus station in Cancun in search of a bus to our next destination, Tulum or to be more precise ‘Chemuyil’ which is 10 minutes North of Tulum. We were told to catch a bus to Playa Del Carmen and then we would have to get a taxi to Chemuyil as […]
When I’m on a trip and I overhear someone complain about the customs, language or food it always makes me want to tap them on the shoulder and ask “What exactly did you expect?” Not kidding I was in Thailand once and heard someone yell “DOESN’T ANYONE HERE SPEAK ENGLISH?!” ermm you’re in a non […]
Want more? Subscribe!
Most popular posts!
- 10 tips to make your airport experience less stressful. By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 3
- Save money on your travels. My top 7 tips! By Foreign Aussie on July 5, 2017 3
- 4 steps to help turn your dream into reality! By Foreign Aussie on January 27, 2017 3
- My 2016 in a nutshell! By Foreign Aussie on December 31, 2016 2
- Thinking of doing a Euro-trip but aren’t sure where to start?… By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 2