When I’m on a trip and I overhear someone complain about the customs, language or food it always makes me want to tap them on the shoulder and ask “What exactly did you expect?” Not kidding I was in Thailand once and heard someone yell “DOESN’T ANYONE HERE SPEAK ENGLISH?!” ermm you’re in a non […]
I am delighted to be publishing the first of what I hope to be many guest posts on Foreign Aussie! This one comes to you from Ellie Jones, the creative behind ‘Aussie of the North’ a travel and adventure blog which aims to inspire and inform would be travellers. In her post she informs us […]
Want more? Subscribe!
Most popular posts!
- 4 steps to help turn your dream into reality! By Foreign Aussie on January 27, 2017 3
- 10 tips to make your airport experience less stressful. By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 3
- Save money on your travels. My top 7 tips! By Foreign Aussie on July 5, 2017 3
- Want to travel somewhere a little off the beaten track in Europe? Bosnia & Herzegovina is the place! By Foreign Aussie on April 15, 2017 2
- Ten places in Italy you really shouldn’t miss! By Foreign Aussie on January 9, 2017 2