I didn’t think about it much when I booked my flights to Marrakesh (or Marrakech if you’re spelling it the French way) they were cheap and it was someplace new so I hit ‘confirm purchase’ without so much as second thought. As I would come to learn, Marrakesh is not your typical summer holiday destination. […]
I am delighted to be publishing the first of what I hope to be many guest posts on Foreign Aussie! This one comes to you from Ellie Jones, the creative behind ‘Aussie of the North’ a travel and adventure blog which aims to inspire and inform would be travellers. In her post she informs us […]
Want more? Subscribe!
Most popular posts!
- 10 tips to make your airport experience less stressful. By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 3
- Save money on your travels. My top 7 tips! By Foreign Aussie on July 5, 2017 3
- 4 steps to help turn your dream into reality! By Foreign Aussie on January 27, 2017 3
- Thinking of doing a Euro-trip but aren’t sure where to start?… By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 2
- Are you saying yes to animal abuse? Be aware on your travels. By Foreign Aussie on February 9, 2016 2