I don’t know how many small minded people I’ve encountered on my travels but if somebody asked me I’d say far too many! and each one is as frustrating as the last. It blows my mind when i hear people complain about other cultures, comparing them to their own with shaking heads and utter disdain; […]
Even three years of travelling later i am still like an excitable child when shopping for my keepsakes. Looking back now through my rather extensive collection of souvenirs makes me dizzy with nostalgia, i just love being transported back to all those moments from so long ago. I think that the most important thing about […]
I’ve collected so many golden nuggets of knowledge during my years of travelling, many of them you will pick up along your way too through your own experiences. There are a handful of these nuggets though that are really worth knowing about before you embark because they can make your trip just that much more […]
Ladies, let me start by reminding you that it’s ok to not have a ring on your finger – of any kind! or be a mum by the age of 25. That is such an outdated and warped expectation which I doubt I’d be incorrect in assuming is one which most of us are guilty […]
Want more? Subscribe!
Most popular posts!
- 10 tips to make your airport experience less stressful. By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 3
- Save money on your travels. My top 7 tips! By Foreign Aussie on July 5, 2017 3
- 4 steps to help turn your dream into reality! By Foreign Aussie on January 27, 2017 3
- Thinking of doing a Euro-trip but aren’t sure where to start?… By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 2
- Are you saying yes to animal abuse? Be aware on your travels. By Foreign Aussie on February 9, 2016 2