A couple of years ago I met a Canadian girl at a bar in London, she picked up my accent and said “oh you’re Australian! I just got back from there” smiling I replied “did you love it?” an awkward silence followed and then she said “no, I hated it” For a few seconds I was stunned! I’d literally […]
It’s so easy to spot a fresh off the boat Aussie in London, we stand out from the crowd like a sore thumb! it always makes me giggle when I spot a newbie. Here’s how I can tell you apart… You’re the only one smiling on the tube. And you’re also trying with no avail […]
Want more? Subscribe!
Most popular posts!
- 4 steps to help turn your dream into reality! By Foreign Aussie on January 27, 2017 3
- 10 tips to make your airport experience less stressful. By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 3
- Save money on your travels. My top 7 tips! By Foreign Aussie on July 5, 2017 3
- Want to travel somewhere a little off the beaten track in Europe? Bosnia & Herzegovina is the place! By Foreign Aussie on April 15, 2017 2
- Ten places in Italy you really shouldn’t miss! By Foreign Aussie on January 9, 2017 2