I had envisioned Costa Rica to be a dense jungle paradise, a place where the word tropical took on a whole new meaning. I imagined thick wet forest, plentiful bird song and an abundance of wildlife. I wanted to feel like an explorer venturing into uncharted territory! but unfortunately I didn’t get the experience I’d […]
I promised on Instagram recently that I would follow up with how my partner and I managed to spot more wildlife in Monteverde outside of the nature reserves than in them, on our own and without a guide! I have so much to say that I couldn’t fit it all in one IG post so […]
I wasn’t scared to visit this part of the world but I 100% came here with an attitude of skepticism. Trust no-one, be super careful, never leave your valuables unprotected blah blah blah. The truth is I’ve learnt that those things are really the least of your worries! It’s the little stuff no-one tells you […]
We lumbered up to the bus station in Cancun in search of a bus to our next destination, Tulum or to be more precise ‘Chemuyil’ which is 10 minutes North of Tulum. We were told to catch a bus to Playa Del Carmen and then we would have to get a taxi to Chemuyil as […]
Want more? Subscribe!
Most popular posts!
- 4 steps to help turn your dream into reality! By Foreign Aussie on January 27, 2017 3
- 10 tips to make your airport experience less stressful. By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 3
- Save money on your travels. My top 7 tips! By Foreign Aussie on July 5, 2017 3
- Want to travel somewhere a little off the beaten track in Europe? Bosnia & Herzegovina is the place! By Foreign Aussie on April 15, 2017 2
- Ten places in Italy you really shouldn’t miss! By Foreign Aussie on January 9, 2017 2