London is a vibrant and exciting place, all of us long termers know that! it’s what got us hooked isn’t it? London has it’s own thing going on though… when you begin exploring a little on the outskirts you realise how remarkably beautiful England actually is. And the best part? this isn’t America or Australia, […]
It’s so easy to spot a fresh off the boat Aussie in London, we stand out from the crowd like a sore thumb! it always makes me giggle when I spot a newbie. Here’s how I can tell you apart… You’re the only one smiling on the tube. And you’re also trying with no avail […]
The London Underground is a daunting prospect for most of us, especially if you’re like me and have been on a total of three train rides in your life and only ever caught the bus to school and back. For me, the underground was a completely alien concept because where I come from there’s just […]
Meeting people in London is hard! And if you’re like me and are coming to London knowing absolutely no one, it’s really quite frightening. I’ll admit that my first month in London was an emotional roller coaster – I cried alot! and I even contemplated giving up and going home. I’m so glad now that I […]
Firstly, pat yourself on the back for being brave enough to get here! Secondly, get pumped because you’ve just made the best decision of your life. Also, you’re going to need all that positive energy to get past the first couple of months, no-one said it would be easy and that’s because it’s not. The […]
London is a sea bursting with exciting experiences for those who seek them out. Now you’re obviously going to check out the stand out tourist attractions like Buckingham palace, the London eye, Big Ben etc and I’ll be the first to one to tell you that those attractions are amazing, they aren’t popular for no […]
Want more? Subscribe!
Most popular posts!
- 4 steps to help turn your dream into reality! By Foreign Aussie on January 27, 2017 3
- 10 tips to make your airport experience less stressful. By Foreign Aussie on December 30, 2016 3
- Save money on your travels. My top 7 tips! By Foreign Aussie on July 5, 2017 3
- Want to travel somewhere a little off the beaten track in Europe? Bosnia & Herzegovina is the place! By Foreign Aussie on April 15, 2017 2
- Ten places in Italy you really shouldn’t miss! By Foreign Aussie on January 9, 2017 2